Add self-contained packaged to Makefile.am

From: ulaikamor
Subject: Add self-contained packaged to Makefile.am
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 04:09:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hello.

I've built a software package with its own Makefile and libraries and now I
want to add this package to a software suite that uses Automake.

The problem is that the software package I built is designed for a scpeific
cpu, which has its own compiler, libraries and so forth, and which is not
compatible with the one used by automake.

So, is it possible to add an entry in Makefile.am that simply says to ignore
all checks on my package and execute the package's Makefile under its own
conditions?

Thanks in advance!