[automake] Dependency question with _LDADD

From: Michel Briand
Subject: [automake] Dependency question with _LDADD
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 17:03:29 +0200

Hello,

Referring to GNU Automake manual ยง8.1.2, I'm using the <myprog>_LDADD
variable in my Makfile.am to link it with my library built in the same
package (but in a different directory).

But every time I rebuild the library (without having changed any .h) the
program is relinked.

I'd like to have a Makefile.am that will not generated relinking of my
program once it has been linked one time.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Michel Briand
--

 .''`.
: :' :  We are debian.org. Lower your prices, surrender your code.