Re: Generate objects in right directory

From: Sebastien REYNES
Subject: Re: Generate objects in right directory
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 16:44:54 +0200

Yes I have read this but I believe this solution don't answer to my need. In
fact, I must to respect this treeview from root :

/home/devbdie/
configure.ac
Makefile
Makefile.am
/home/devbdie/src/module1/
Makefile
Makefile.am
module1.c
/home/devbdie/src/module2/
Makefile
Makefile.am
module2.c
/home/devbdie/obj/module1
module1.o
/home/devbdie/obj/module2
module2.o
/home/devbdie/bin/
module1
module2

I would like to put automatically the files *.o in the appropriate directory.
When I launch "make" from the root, object files have to be generated into all
objects directories. When I launch "make" from a source directory, src/module1
for exemple, the object files corresponding have to be generated into
obj/module1 only).
I hope this time my description is more clear. Do you see a simple solution ?

Regards,
Sébastien