hide object files

From: rrlangly
Subject: hide object files
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 14:34:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I've got a really simple automake just now working w/ my app and what's
happening is that the object files are being placed in my source file
directory. I'd either like to move the obj files to a subdir to hide this,
or have my project build in a completely new tree but I'm not sure how to do
this.

Anyone know of any tutorials on how to do this?

bin_PROGRAMS= abc

abc_CPPFLAGS= -I$(top_srcdir)/include include -I/usr/include/glib-2.0
-I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include

abc_SOURCES= main.cpp \
    abc.cpp

abc_CXXFLAGS= $(OIS_CFLAGS)

abc_LDADD= $(OIS_LIBS) -lglib-2.0 -L/usr/lib64 -lestools -lestbase
-leststring -lncurses libs/events/libABCevents.la

SUBDIRS= libs

~
~
~