Re: automake + .info files help needed

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Re: automake + .info files help needed
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 17:54:26 +0100

* Matěj Týč wrote on Sun, Nov 02, 2008 at 05:45:59PM CET:
> > Please just post all of the output, it is often much easier for me to
> > see then what went wrong.
> OK, you have asked for it :-) I send output of 'make distcheck' and
> 'automake --verbose' zipped in the attachment

Thanks.  The error happens earlier.

First, do you build in-tree (./configure ...) or out-of-tree
(../path/to/configure ...)?

Second, if you
  find $top_srcdir $top_builddir -name \*.info | xargs rm -f

(with directory names suitably replaced) and then do 'make info',
what is the output (again, cut and paste all output, please)?

Lastly, please post the Makefile.am that is responsible for listing the
info_TEXINFOS.

Thanks,