Library Moved Warnings

From: Adam Smola
Subject: Library Moved Warnings
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 11:12:17 -0500

Hello All,

I am new to the list so I hope I am in the right place. I have an
automake setup that is cross compiling a project from source using an
arm cross version of gcc provided by MontaVista. Everything builds OK
but I am getting the following warning numerous times throughout the
build: "libtool: link: warning: library
`/opt/montavista/pro/devkit/arm/v5t_le/bin/../target/usr/lib/libstdc++.la'
was moved."

The libstdc++.la file is there, and in looking at the libtool that is
generated by automake, the library path is there.

Any ideas?

-Adam