Re: automake less verbose (iter 3)

From: William Pursell
Subject: Re: automake less verbose (iter 3)
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 07:32:02 +0000

Jan Engelhardt wrote:

> third round here of the automake-tranquility patch from me.
> Updates from previous attempts:

I've been looking through the archive and haven't
noticed any followup on this.  I don't know if it
counts for anything but I would certainly like to
see this incorporated.

Jan, which commit was your patch made against?
I've been trying to patch 3e155 (*NEWS:Fixtypo),
but the line numbers are off a bit.  I'm having
some issues applying your patch and would really
like to try it out.  It would help me if I knew
where it came from.

--
William Pursell