Re: C++, lex and automake

From: Юрий Пухальский
Subject: Re: C++, lex and automake
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 20:27:17 +0300

Good evening!

Thank You for the reply, Andre!

I'm sure that it will work, but to me it looks as hacky as the %option
approach. Shouldn't automake hide these nasty details from me?

Another problem i've stumbled upon:
The same thing with files and renaming occurs when compiling bison file:
it's being called without flags, produces y.tab.[ch], which are being
renamed later by ylwrap. But in the parser file there is #include
"y.tab.h". No wonder.

--
LITTLE GIRL: But which cookie will you eat FIRST?
C. MONSTER : Me think you have misconception of cookie-eating process.