Re: Finding library procedures in /usr/local/lib/

From: Peter Johansson
Subject: Re: Finding library procedures in /usr/local/lib/
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 17:56:52 -0400

Hello Gerald,

Gerald I. Evenden wrote:
After trying so many options related to libraries I am exhausted.

I have a simple program that needs to link with a shared library installed in /usr/local/lib.

When using my own simple Makefile and simply adding "-lproject -lm" everything works fine (libproject is the shared library).

LDADD = "-lm -lproject"

in your `Makefile.am' should do it.

Cheers,
Peter