Re: installing glade3 interface file with autotools

From: John Calcote
Subject: Re: installing glade3 interface file with autotools
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:09:31 -0600

Hi Mick,

Your Automake syntax is correct, if you're trying to install a pre-existing data file called nuchimp.xml into the /usr/local/share (default $(datadir)) directory. The error you're getting indicates that make can't fine the file nuchimp.xml. Are you sure it exists in the same directory as the Makefile.am file you've shown? That's where it should be without a relative path prefix.

Regards,
John