(no subject)

From: Vincent Torri
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 07:48:35 +0200 (CEST)

Hey,

in a subdirectory, we generate a file. First we want to delete it, then fill it with >>. So we use that rule:

$(builddir)/eina_amalgamation.c: $(sources_used) Makefile
        -rm -f $(builddir)/eina_amalgamation.c

(it is followed by the creation of the file)

With automake 1.10 or 1.11, there is no problem. But with automake 1.9, builddir seems empty and the command:

rm -f /eina_almagamation.c

is executed.

Does someone know why ? And what would be the correct thing to do ?

thank you

Vincent Torri