Re: Include files outside srcdir?

From: Peter Johansson
Subject: Re: Include files outside srcdir?
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 07:55:21 -0500

Hi Ralf,

Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
* Peter Johansson wrote on Tue, Nov 03, 2009 at 07:31:56PM CET:
I'm not sure exactly what you wanna achieve here. But there is an
autoconf macro
http://www.nongnu.org/autoconf-archive/ax_add_am_macro_static.html
which allows you to have autoconf to generate automake input.

Hmm, the idea of having such a is not bad, but I don't think it should
need to go via esyscmd.
I'm curious about your idea on how to implement it without esyscmd. Could you please elaborate a bit? I suppose Allan wouldn't mind improving the macro if you have any suggestions.

Thanks,
Peter