Re: removing a source file for the dist rule

From: Vincent Torri
Subject: Re: removing a source file for the dist rule
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 20:05:34 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 4 Nov 2009, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:

Hello Vincent,

* Vincent Torri wrote on Wed, Nov 04, 2009 at 07:52:17PM CET:
we have added an option to our configuration stuff that concatenates
all the source files, creates another from one from them, and
compiles it. The problem is that this new source file is
automatically added to the source files that are added in the tar
ball.

We have modified DIST_SOURCES so that it contains only the requested
files to add in the tar ball, but automake gives a warning about
DIST_SOURCES and that variable is not described in the automake
manual (using it works, though).

Can you just show a small example setup instead of complicated words
to describe it?  Thanks.

http://pastebin.ca/1657110

It's the Makefile.am file we use and is not that big.

Vincent Torri