Re: removing a source file for the dist rule

From: Vincent Torri
Subject: Re: removing a source file for the dist rule
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 00:57:43 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 5 Nov 2009, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:

* Vincent Torri wrote on Thu, Nov 05, 2009 at 11:38:52PM CET:
still no luck :) I paste the code below. I did a make
maintainer-clean, then ./autogen.sh, then make distcheck, to be sure
that i restart from something clean.

base_sources = \
[...]
if EET_AMALGAMATION
libeet_la_SOURCES = eet_amalgamation.c

nodist_ missing here.  With that it should work.  I did test the source
before the last message, but must have made an error when replying.

still the same error with

if EET_AMALGAMATION
libeet_la_SOURCES = eet_amalgamation.c
nodist_libeet_la_SOURCES = eet_amalgamation.c

i also put nodist_ everywhere (in the else part, outside), and i still have the error.

Vincent Torri