Reported location of test-suite.log

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Reported location of test-suite.log
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 18:14:10 -0600 (CST)

After running a test suite I see a report like

28 of 721 tests failed
See ./test-suite.log

but this does not help much unless I know the directory where the build was performed (not always the case). The "./" bit in front of test-suite.log is not really very helpful. What would be much more helpful is if a full path from root is reported so that I can view the right file regardless of my current directory.

Thoughts?

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn