Re: custom install paths

From: Wesley Smith
Subject: Re: custom install paths
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 14:22:04 +0200

> luadir = $(LUA_DIR)
> lua_LTLIBRARIES = cairo.la

ok, one more thing.  I understand what's going on with the above code
with *dir matching *_LTLIBRARIES, but before you posted that code, I
had not idea that such things were possible.  In other words, I
thought lib_LTLIBRARIES was a single variable name, not a name broken
up in to parts that are associated with other data by what names their
parts have.

Trying to find some documentation about this, it seems to be scattered
throughout the manual.  I see _LTLIBRARIES in the General Index B, but
nothing about dir.  Any pointers in the docs where I can read more
about how these variables are associated with each other?

thanks,
wes