Re: Bison and automake together

From: Philip Herron
Subject: Re: Bison and automake together
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 23:26:10 +0000

Yeah this all seems like a bug to me, i dont do much C++ i prefer to
use C so i havent used C++ bison parsers et'al . But yeah i have a few
work arounds to get multiple bison and flex working i have some work i
want to do to ylwrap to help it all but i really haven't got the time
at the moment. Basically it could all be fixed with automake had more
control over ylwrap or make ylwrap more dumb just makes things easier.

--Phil