ACLOCAL_PATH patch?

From: Harlan Stenn
Subject: ACLOCAL_PATH patch?
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 04:09:51 -0700

describes a patch I once asked for.  I did a search in the
automake-1.11.1 codebase and I don't see any mention of ACLOCAL_PATH in
there at all.

My interest in an environment variable to handle this case (for the
reasons Ralf mentioned there, which are pretty much the same reasons I
mentioned in June of 2002) has again resurfaced.

I'm not seeing any environment variable to do this in 1.11.1 - am I
missing something, or is there a new way I should be handling this?

--
Harlan Stenn <address@hidden>
http://ntpforum.isc.org  - be a member!