Re: How to use alternative autoconf than what is located in /usr/local/b

From: Graham Reitz
Subject: Re: How to use alternative autoconf than what is located in /usr/local/bin (for automake compile)?
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 17:03:54 -0500

Awesome.   Thanks Stefano.

>> Host platform: OS X 10.6.7
>>
> Just out of curiousity: how old is this release, and which autoconf version
> are they shipping with it?

10.6.7 is the latest version of OS X.

It ships with (Copyright signature removed from the output):

grahamreitz$ automake --version
automake (GNU automake) 1.10  Written by Tom Tromey <address@hidden> and
Alexandre Duret-Lutz <address@hidden>.

grahamreitz$ autoconf --version
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.61  Written by David J. MacKenzie and Akim Demaille.

Thanks,