glib-object.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden -- while running ma

From: David Boesner
Subject: glib-object.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden -- while running make
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 17:52:22 +0100

Hi everyone,

I am new to autotools. Unfortunately I have problem.

I receive the following errormessage if I run make:

/include/gtspiContext.h:7:25:  schwerwiegender Fehler: glib-object.h: Datei
oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden

 In English:  Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden = File or directory not
found

My makefile (the one which is in the same directory like
the gtspiContext.h ) contains the lines:

GLIB_CFLAGS = -I/usr/include/glib-2.0
-I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include
GLIB_LIBS = -lglib-2.0

What else do I need so that glib-object.h: can be found.

Regards

David