make dist-lzma and make dist-xz

From: Peter Rosin
Subject: make dist-lzma and make dist-xz
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 10:14:24 +0100

Hi!

I noticed that the changes to "make dist-xz" to default to -e fixed
the xz.test on MinGW, but that lzma.test still fails (lzma: (stdin): Not
enough memory). Hoping to fix the last fail in the testsuite, I looked
into adding one something like LZMA_OPT or something to "make dist-lzma".
But in my cursory googling, I could not my grips around what variable
to use. Does anyone know?

However, what I did find was that there is a variable named XZ_DEFAULT.
Shouldn't that be considered before "forcing" -e when XZ_OPT is missing?

Cheers,
Peter