Re: Pre-built binary package

From: Too, Justin A.
Subject: Re: Pre-built binary package
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 11:06:35 -0700

Hi Dan,

Unfortunately, at the moment the project is not very simple.

The goal, however, is to simply distribute a single executable that is
linked with 1) the project's core shared library, and 2) Boost.

Also, I'm not trying to distribute a one-size-fits-all distribution.  If I
can just create a single architecture- and OS-dependent binary
distribution, for example, for rhel5, I would be happy.

Thanks,
  Justin =)