Non-recursive make with Fortran object files

From: Alexis Praga
Subject: Non-recursive make with Fortran object files
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 12:19:31 +0100

Hi,

I am using non-recursive strategy for compiling my Fortran code. At the
moment, the .mod files are put in the top directory.
How can I tell automake to put them in the same folder as the source files
?
The subdir-objects option in configure.ac works only for the .o files.

Another unrelated question :
I have scripts generated by make install (testing scripts). Can I tell
automake not to delete them with "basic" clean, like mostlyclean ? There
should be removed only if we really want to, not when cleaning .o files.

--
Alexis Praga