Create Shared object without .la file - PAM Module -

From: David Boesner
Subject: Create Shared object without .la file - PAM Module -
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 18:28:49 +0100

Hi everyone,

I'm working on a PAM module. Therefore it is necessary to create a shared
object in
/lib/security. That words fine. My problem is, that the .la file is also
created next to the so file.
That's why I would like to either create a shared object without the la
file or delete the
la file after creating the .so file.

I try it this way:

pamlibdir = $(PAM_DEST_DIR)
pamlib_LTLIBRARIES = my_module.la

my_module_la_SOURCES = ./src/pam_mypam.c
my_module_la_LDFLAGS = -module -avoid-version -shared -export-dynamic
-ltspi -lpam --as-needed --disable-static
my_module_la_CFLAGS= -Wall -Werror -Wextra

Could you please help me?

Merry X-Mas and a happy new year to everyone.

Regards

David