Re: [Automake-NG] Removal of INCLUDES in favour of AM_CPPFLAGS

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: [Automake-NG] Removal of INCLUDES in favour of AM_CPPFLAGS
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 08:24:24 +0100

Le 1 févr. 2013 à 10:35, Stefano Lattarini <address@hidden> a écrit :

> So, is anyone using or playing with Automake-NG, or at least
> contemplating the idea to do so in the short term?  Or should
> we just let the project die?

I subscribe to all the good opinions about NG that have been
made here.  I would definitely use it once there is a release
(I have already been criticized several times for having used
then-CVS versions of the Autotools in Bison, and I don't want
to go in that direction again).  Actually I am eagerly waiting
for a release, I really want to be able to rely (cleanly) on
GNU Make.

I wouldn't split the repository either.