Re: What gets distributed in presence of conditional statements?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: What gets distributed in presence of conditional statements?
Date: Sat, 04 May 2013 21:59:18 +0900

Andrey Borzenkov <address@hidden> writes:
> Alternative is to place EXTRA_DIST outside of conditionals, but this
> is more intrusive probably.

Why do you think it would be "more intrusive"?

The only function of EXTRA_DIST is to specify files that should be put
in the tarball, for files which aren't automatically included...
>From your description, it sounds like you want these files to always
be distributed, so unconditionally adding them to EXTRA_DIST sounds
perfect.

-miles

--
Neighbor, n. One whom we are commanded to love as ourselves, and who does all
he knows how to make us disobedient.