Re: *** SPAM LEVEL 4.054 *** Headers from flex

From: Stefano Lattarini
Subject: Re: *** SPAM LEVEL 4.054 *** Headers from flex
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 20:16:46 +0200

On 06/11/2013 07:57 PM, Simon Richter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a project where I let flex generate a header file -- however
> ylwrap throws this file away. According to bugs #8844 and #9933 this
> should work now -- is that a regression, or have the bugs been closed
> before the updated code made it into a release?

Sorry for the dumb question, but: which version of Automake are you
using?  And: are you sure the ylwrap script are you using is actually
in sync with that version?

Assuming your tools are modern enough, I still cannot try to guess
where your problem is coming from, since you didn't give us enough
information (you should at least post the relevant section of your
Makefile.am file).  Still, the Automake testsuite has in place a
test that checks for your use case: 't/lex-header.sh'.  Giving a
look at that might help you to see whether you are doing something
wrong, or at least to see whether Automake is posing some implicit
expectation that is not met in your case.

HTH,
  Stefano