GNU Automake 1.13.4 released

From: Stefano Lattarini
Subject: GNU Automake 1.13.4 released
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 18:36:33 +0200

We are pleased to announce the GNU Automake 1.13.4 maintenance release.

This is a bug-fixing release, that remedies to a minor (and almost
certainly basically harmless) regression introduced in the previous
1.13.3 micro release:

   When two or more user-defined suffix rules are present in a single
   Makefile.am, automake 1.13.3 would needlessly include definition
   of some make variables related to C compilation in the generated
   Makefile.in (this is bug#14560, reported by Ralf Corsepius).
   This is fixed in automake 1.13.4.

Apart from few minor testsuite enhancements, the fix for the bug
reported above is only relevant change between Automake 1.13.3
and Automake 1.13.4, so we omit the usual detailed excerpt from
NEWS.

Download the new release here:

  ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/automake/automake-1.13.4.tar.gz
  ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/automake/automake-1.13.4.tar.xz

And please report bugs and problems to <address@hidden>,
and send general comments and feedback to <address@hidden>.