make check fails with gtk-doc

From: Marc-André Lureau
Subject: make check fails with gtk-doc
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 14:46:29 +0200

Hi list,

gtk-doc uses an "external" program to run checks, as documented in:
https://developer.gnome.org/gtk-doc-manual/unstable/reports.html.en

Apparently since 0.13, this causes the following error, because
automake creates logs outside of build directory:
fatal: making test-suite.log: failed to create /usr/bin/gtkdoc-check.trs
fatal: making test-suite.log: failed to create /usr/bin/gtkdoc-check.log

Since it's a regression in automake, I thought I should report it
here, perhaps automake should ensure the log files are always local.
In the meantime, I will adapt my projects to use a linked version or
something

thanks

--
Marc-André Lureau