managing headers in source

From: Václav Zeman
Subject: managing headers in source
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 00:50:49 +0200

Hi.

I am using Automake in log4cplus project and I wonder if it is possible
to improve the organization of Makefile.am files so that when I add a
header file, I do not have to modify both of these files:

- include/Makefile.am: Listing headers so that they get installed
properly.
(http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~log4cplus/log4cplus/trunk/view/head:/include/Makefile.am)

- src/Makefile.am: Listing headers for dependencies and source files.
(http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~log4cplus/log4cplus/trunk/view/head:/src/Makefile.am)

Is it anyhow possible to organize the source so that the list of the
headers is only one?

--
VZ