subscription issue

From: Rudra Banerjee
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 15:47:27 +0100

Hello,
I am a subscriber of this list, but there is no post delevered in my
account. I also get a automake bounce notice, as
"Your membership in the mailing list Automake has been disabled due to
excessive bounces ..."
I tried to reply the mail as directed on the same day, but got:
"- Results:
    Invalid confirmation string.  Note that confirmation strings expire"

Is it possible to delete my account and recreate it? I tried to delete,
and failed.