Parallel test harness failures

From: Kinkie
Subject: Parallel test harness failures
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 21:53:41 +0200

Hi all,
  with the introduction of the parallel test harness, I'm getting
failures when running unit tests.
The test build aborts with these error messages:

fatal: making test-suite.log: failed to create tests/testRock.trs
fatal: making test-suite.log: failed to create tests/testRock.log
fatal: making test-suite.log: failed to create tests/testUfs.trs
fatal: making test-suite.log: failed to create tests/testUfs.log

There seems to be nothing strange in Makefile.am nor in configure.ac;
I am a bit loss about what may be the issue.
The errors are present both when building in-tree and out-of-tree.

Any ideas on where to go looking for a fix?
Full build output is here:
http://build.squid-cache.org/view/All/job/kinkie-lab-matrix/compiler=gcc,label=rs-fedora-19/3/console
configure.ac:
http://build.squid-cache.org/view/All/job/kinkie-lab-matrix/compiler=gcc,label=rs-fedora-19/ws/configure.ac