Re: Using $(variables) in source file list

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: Using $(variables) in source file list
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 12:28:29 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 17 Aug 2014, fr33domlover wrote:

Why does it happen? Is this a known problem? I didn't find any material on
the web. Of course I can move the definition of "src" to configure.ac, but I'd
like to know what I'm missing (or is it a bug).

Automake does not support Make-style computations of directories or source file names. It is best to stick with what is documented in the Automake documentation.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn