AM_GNU_GETTEXT used but `po' not in SUBDIRS

From: Marko Lindqvist
Subject: AM_GNU_GETTEXT used but `po' not in SUBDIRS
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 05:57:15 +0200

Hi!

 Is there any way avoid "AM_GNU_GETTEXT used but `po' not in SUBDIRS"
warning but only that (not turning off entire warning category), when
po-files recide in a directory with different name. That's valid
use-case with GNU gettext, and our project has po-files for multiple
domains, so having them in a single directory is not even possible (I
guess warning would go away if we named the top-level translation
directory as 'po', but that's not ideal option)

 - ML