RE: make dist fails for EXTRA_DIST elements

From: Andy Falanga (afalanga)
Subject: RE: make dist fails for EXTRA_DIST elements
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 14:37:17 +0000

Peter,

Thanks for the response.  I did figure this out and, as you might have
expected, the problem was between the keyboard and chair.  I did have the path
correct, but the path wasn't correct relative to the directory in which make
was at the time of invocation.  Thus, the error.  I kept missing it because the
path *was correct*, but not correct for usage.

Thanks,
Andy