RE: Question on --test-name=NAME

From: Arthur Schwarz
Subject: RE: Question on --test-name=NAME
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 14:13:14 -0700

Bye the bye:

"15.3.3.1 Command-line arguments for test drivers

A custom driver can rely on various command-line options and arguments being
passed to it automatically by the Automake-generated test harness. It is
mandatory that it understands all of them (even if the exact interpretation
of the associated semantics can legitimately change between a test driver
and another, and even be a no-op in some drivers)."

Which covers your comments about the command line interface being a test
driver option. However, I don't see any mechanism to pass a test driver
option to a driver. The _FLAGS seems to be for the _DRIVER. Do you know how
this is done?