Re: What is minimum set of Automake work files needed for distribution o

From: Robert Parker
Subject: Re: What is minimum set of Automake work files needed for distribution on github?
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 13:44:47 +0700

Thanks guys for your well considered replies.
You gave me plenty to think about.
Presently my github projects have everything that make dist generates.

Clearly the consensus is strongly against doing that so in time I will
reduce my github repos to your recommendations.

I still want to distribute tarballs for those who want to work that way. I
have a web site doing just about nothing right now so I think I'll upload
the tarballs there.

Bob

--
The Bundys, Cliven, Ted and Al. Great guys to look up to.