Re: Portable $addprefix

From: Kip Warner
Subject: Re: Portable $addprefix
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2017 18:56:10 -0700

On Sat, 2017-09-02 at 20:16 +1000, Peter Johansson wrote:

> On 9/2/2017 1:27 PM, Quinn Grier wrote:
> > You can fix this by generating the complete macro definitions
> > before
> > Automake runs and including them in Makefile.am.
>
> Another way to do this is to use
>
> macro `AX_AM_MACROS_STATIC' in Autoconf Macro Archive

Thanks Peter and Quinn for your suggestions. Overall the variable I am
attempting to initialize is only suppose to contain four files in it,
so I reckon this is getting far more convoluted than is necessary at
this time. If it later changes to dozens or more, it will probably be a
good idea to revisit your combined suggestions.

--
Kip Warner | Senior Software Engineer
OpenPGP signed/encrypted mail preferred