Re: __pycache__ directories and distcleancheck

From: Adam Mercer
Subject: Re: __pycache__ directories and distcleancheck
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 21:50:55 -0700

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 12:30 PM Jim Meyering <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks for the report. Would you please create a minimal set-up to
> demonstrate the problem? That will probably expedite a proper fix.

I will, our project can in no way be considered minimal so I'll try
and create a very small example. It may take me a week or so as I'm
swamped at the moment. For the time being I added:

clean-local:
        -find . -name "__pycache__" -type d -exec rm -r "{}" \;

which works around the issue and added a big FIXME.

Cheers

Adam