Re: Constantly changing libtool

From: Laurence Marks
Subject: Re: Constantly changing libtool
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 09:41:26 -0500

As you say, it has files generated by autotools in a cvs (anonymous), so
when checking out there is a clash.

---
The software is at http://www.numis.northwestern.edu/Software/, mainly edm
& semper-7.0beta. They are both old, not so great but I still use them
every year or so for teaching, and there are a few others who use them.
They are updated via cvs (yes, they are that old). I am updating them
currently (for a class) so they may be changing.

At least for edm most of the problems are with fftw-2.1.5 (
http://www.fftw.org/download.html) which is also somewhat old. (Updating
the code to use more recent fftw would be a pain.)

--
Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University