coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] Bull's Eye Investing SBNS . pk

From: nbbhu coobdobh
Subject: [Coposys-dev] Bull's Eye Investing SBNS . pk
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 21:44:23 +0700

See what it feels to have 100% return SERIOUSLY This is the best kept secret in
entertainment

SHALLBETTER INDUSTRIES INC (SBNS. PK)

Company: SHALLBETTER INDUSTRIES INC
Symbol: SBNS. PK
Current Price: .98
Expected: Steady Climb for the TOP

This quick rising stock is a good long term winner. This stock is going high
due to superb business solutions and creative partnerships in thebusiness world.

Below is the companys most recent headline.

Shallbetter Industries, Inc. Announces New President

HONOLULU--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug. 28, 2006--Shallbetter Industries Inc. is
pleased to announce the appointment of a new President and Corporate Finance
Group.

Mr. Bruce Pridmore B.Sc. M.B.A has been retained as Shallbetter's new President
and Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Pridmore is the founding Partner of London
Asia Capital Canada and past Executive Director of Pacific Asia for the
National Research Council of Canada. Mr. Pridmore brings extensive knowledge of
Asian business practices as well as comprehensive understanding of capital
markets both in North America and throughout the European Economic Community.
Mr. Pridmore will assume the day to day operation of the company and the
organization of a new drilling program once additional capital has been raised.
It is anticipated the additional capital will be raised by way of debt, equity
or a combination thereof.

Dont miss the boat, this is a new issue, is thinly traded and could move up
quickly.  We anticipate that shares of SBNS will be much higher in the
short-term.  ACT ON IT!

About SHALLBETTER INDUSTRIES INC

Shallbetter Industries Inc is an international mining company with operations
focused in Mongolia. Shallbetter has been granted exclusive government mining
rights to many highly sought after mining locations. Having exclusive rights to
land rich with gold in regions of the world that are fairly inexpensive in
labor makes the profit outlook of many Shallbetter projects very alluring to
investors. Shallbetter seeks to carry out highly profitable projects with the
utmost in environmental and social responsibility in mind. All projects are
given due diligence in research before conclusions are made as to accurate
projections of profitability and feasibility.

Any of the above statements with respect to the future predications or goals
and events may be seen as only Foward speculation and nothing else. All
information inside this email pertaining to any sort of financial advice need
to be understood as just information and not any real advice. None of the
information above can be constructed as any sort of financial advice.
Confidentiality Statemen

Can you take a look?

-----------------------
Weed it out.  Pull it up by the roots. Spring to mind.   Shit end of the stick.
Sour as a green apple.   There's no time like the present.   The silly season.
 The squeaky wheel gets the grease.   Plant kindness and gather love.   Play a
harp before a cow. Wait and see.  Till the cows come home.   Timber! Your in
hot water. That's a whole new can of worms.   To live from hand to mouth. Rough
as a cob. We hung them out to dry.  Spill the beans.   Weed it out.  Water
under the bridge. Walking on water.

Schools out for summer.   Tall as a tree.   Watered down. Rare as walking on
water.  The shoes on the other foot now.   Thick as a brick.   Stop and smell
the roses. We hung them out to dry.  We'll hand you out to dry. Timber! A
snail's pace. A snail's pace. The shoes on the other foot now.   A thorn in my
side.