coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] wrung

From: Helen Hill
Subject: [Coposys-dev] wrung
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 17:22:58 +0200

Carey did not answer, nor did he finish his coffee. The reply was given after some hesitancy.
Id beenhere an hour ago if it hadnt been for him. Illforgive myself for sayin that if you will.
Well, he said, I am almostashamed to tell you.
But you are a little rough on the sex, arent you?
They went out and on to the henhouse and the pigpen.
He bore the criticisms for a minute or two and thenventured a protest. Thats another advantage, isnt it, hesaid. Now Im gettin ready to speak again, so,if it aint too much trouble, Ill ask you to pay attention.
My timbers are average sound, but they may becreakin a little by the end of another fifty year. I mean that I dont want to use your building without paying youfor it in some way.
The same kind that the whole town has been making, she snapped.
Phoebe wanted me to, but I told her Ifiggered a tramp alongshore would do me about as much good.
There he stopped short and stood still,staring intently at some object on the other side. She promptlypronounced it a horror and sentenced it to the attic.
Well, as a matter of fact, Carey, I didnt know anythingabout it. Healways says a lot more than he really means. SoI quit, and this place has been standin empty ever since. Tobias growled acknowledgment ofthe greeting.
Pollock to a place where smoke is supposed tobe thick. Theyre good enough, I suppose, sheadmitted. Are wages so high up there at the fish house that money aint anyobject to you?
They were walking on again and he seized the tailof Judsons shooting jacket.
It is slow work but ittakes up my mind and I like to do it. Dain may or may not have noticed the lookand its effect.
He couldnt, of course, but he said he could. Makin believeyoure a gull or somethin like that?
Pretty good name for her, dont youthink so?
Suppose we settle it this way: You work alongin there for a spell for nothin. I guess likely they wouldnt be worried to death.
Cant you see his plate hasnt got anything on it butbones?
They always seemed to me very goodpeople.
I callated you might be heavin overboard somesuch offer as that, he admitted. He and the captain washed up at the kitchen sink and then joinedMrs. I could have rented it two or three times over if Idwanted to.
Just go ahead and have dinner without you, wouldnt they? I didnt think anyone but me would come along here on a Sunday morning.