coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] piracy

From: Louise Tipton
Subject: [Coposys-dev] piracy
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 12:28:32 +0300

It wouldnt be so strange for a girl like Glory to fall haid overheels in love with him. Curly swore surprisingly for him, and not under his breath by any means.
And you bet I was angry when I took you for him.
Dontever fail to pack a gun, an keep Slinger or Curly close to you.
Were all going back to Flag for Christmas. Matter of ten thousand, more or less, countin new calves.
Thetd beorful, Jim, an you jest caint be so mean.
Youll wake up somebody, admonished Bud, in a fiercewhisper. I seen the wholecaboodle ride by, an I damn near took a peg at thet Croak Malloy. And now, Jim, tell me about Slinger and Curly.
Jim set the outfit to work, and had no small hand in the cutting andtrimming of pine poles. Get out of this house or Illscream for my uncle.
Curiously they rode up to the cabin, dismounting one by one. Hell to pay, grinned Slinger, showing his white teeth, and his blackeyes had a gleam of fun.
Bud, you are hopeless, he said, with pretence of sorrow andresignation.
If youd only shot Malloy when you had the chanct, said Slinger,moodily. I wouldnt say its thet bad, Curly, replied Bud.
Wal, heahs four bits thetCroak Malloy left thet, added Slinger.
Gloriana looked at the jewel with eyes that sparkled like it.
Youd have to tell her Curly punchedme for it.
Like as not Malloy will burn this pile of logs while were inFlag. Tim took it, trying to be cool, but he was burning andthrilling all over.
But I didnt pack a gun, expostulated Jim, I went unarmed so that Icouldnt shoot anybody.