coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] bond Labor Day

From: Paulina Trent
Subject: [Coposys-dev] bond Labor Day
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 11:05:56 -0400

A fire was burning and a man sat beside it reading in a book. We do not speak his name at large, but in a months time thefestival of his name-day will return. Item, in a warrant you and your purposes are describedwith ominous accuracy.
Your honourwadna have me false to my trust.
He fell into a muse from which he was roused by Midwinters voice. I have my own messengers who journey in Old England, saidMidwinter.
There is a traitorabroad and if he goes undetected he spells ruin to our Cause. The thought made the young man dig his nails into his palms.
As Edom lay panting, he shaped his lips towhistle the air.
The matronly airs fled and she was a shy child again. Alastair saw that his tree-top survey had been right. Brocks and bucks,indeed, when Im inquirin for genelmen.
In the quiet the tune rang out clear and shrill,and as he finished there was silence again. The advice was what had dimly been shaping itself in Alastairs ownmind. Now there was no hunt etiquette to be respected. This is my counsel to you, CaptainMaclean. The other took off his hat and scratched his head. He will not grieve for yourabsence at breakfast to-morrow.
The earth began to awake, lights kindledin farms and cottages, lanterns flickered around steadings. Now, follow me, andtread softly when I lift my hand.
Alastair found that no checking couldrestrain his mount.
The other took off his hat and scratched his head. There is a traitorabroad and if he goes undetected he spells ruin to our Cause.
I heard of you in theseparts and hoped for a meeting. Yourmaster, if he were here now, would consent.