coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] Mass embarrassed

From: Claudius Simpson
Subject: [Coposys-dev] Mass embarrassed
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 06:43:58 +0300

They are coming, it is all over, it is all over! Men are kissingone another, arms are stretched out, nothing is heard but stifledgasps and sobs.
Antigny had exhausted his small stock of patience. A womans voice is heardexplaining: It is the Simlers stock-taking.
Hermineclutches Laures head convulsively. Good, there is cousin Elisas voice drowning the whispers with itsloud vulgarity.
And FernandeBrébinaud, whats the matter with her that she doesnt settle down toher work?
These cables go out, upon weekdays, to distribute the power that isgenerated by the piston.
At thatmoment, a sly, smiling face, red as a pantile, appeared framed in oneof the windows.
Or is it thelittle bunch of flowers on her loom that keeps her from working? Joseph resented his thinking of himself when his daughter had justappeared. Hallo, coachman, come down and let us give you a kiss. We are satisfied with a smaller profit, but we want more business. As soon as the sun comes in through the windows, they forget all aboutweaving. They consent to make cloth but do not condescendto sell.
I am being quiet, I am being quiet, I am being quiet.
You are young, and you believe that ardour is necessarilybetter than the most established customs.
They consent to make cloth but do not condescendto sell.
Hippolyte turned to his son with an air of wearyseverity:Four pieces spoiled this week. He leaves the door wide enough open toallow the slim form of a boy of nine to escape in his wake. Joseph felt a painful contraction at the pit of his stomach. Then Joseph remembered that there were certain ugly rumours anent thebusiness methods of M. Those gentlemen dontlift their hats to us in the street.
Five other spinning machines were moving to and fro in the room.
At thatmoment, a sly, smiling face, red as a pantile, appeared framed in oneof the windows.
They remained impenetrable however to the horse-owners attempts atinsolence.
We shall know presently, the old woman goes on. Behind him the murmur of the women is mingled with the buzzing offlies round the lustre. Joseph felt himself scorned, did not know why, andwas conscious of a grudge against his host.
What was the use of all this din if there was nothing solid underlyingit?
ButGuillaumes harassed air indicates that the task, whatever it may be,is not completed. Hermineclutches Laures head convulsively.
She sits down again and smiles at thetwo Parisians.
The long faceof a little boy rises between two bars of the gate. But a triumphant voice breaks out suddenly in a discord:And Sarah!
He is weary, inanticipation, of the time that this woman is going to spend with him.
IIIThe white heat of two oclock in the afternoon is as vertical as aflagstaff. The machines are asleep between their tallwheels.
He greeted his cousin nevertheless with a gay wave of his whip.