coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] run stealthily

From: Amabel Rivers
Subject: [Coposys-dev] run stealthily
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 23:31:31 +0900

You deserve an opportunity to determine your own future, an economy that rewards your intelligence and your talents, and a society that allows you to fulfill your tremendous potential. , the Secretary will attend the Iraq Compact Conference hosted by the Secretary General. America and our coalition partners will continue to stand with the democratic government you elected. First, the importance of promoting democracy around the world, a commitment to human rights is also important.
, Secretary Rice will meet with members of the Caribbean Community to discuss a range of issues. Security Council resolutions. For many across the broader Middle East, this is the dismal choice presented every day. You drove Syrian forces from your country and you reestablished democracy.
We respect your courage, and your determination to live in peace and freedom.
We want it to be a valuable partner in our efforts to bring democracy to alleviate poverty, to help address disease.
The United Nations has passed a good resolution that has authorized an international force, led by France and Italy, to help you restore Lebanese sovereignty over Lebanese soil. We must seek stability through a free and just Middle East where the extremists are marginalized by millions of citizens in control of their own destinies.
Member states will review Iraq's progress in making reforms. So we still continue to support the United Nations. It'll also come up in a number of her bilateral meetings and of course, the humanitarian situation is a big part of those discussions.
So we're continuing to move on all of those issues while we press for deployment of the UN force.
This propaganda is false, and its purpose is to confuse you and justify acts of terror. In return, your leaders must rise to the challenges your country is facing, and make difficult choices to bring security and prosperity.
We admire your rich history, your vibrant culture, and your many contributions to civilization.
Earlier this year, the Palestinian people voted in a free election.
The United Arab Emirates recently announced that half of the seats in its Federal National Council will be chosen by elections.
The Palestinian people have suffered from decades of corruption and violence and the daily humiliation of occupation.
Prime Minister Blair has indicated that his country will work with partners in Europe to help strengthen the governing institutions of the Palestinian administration. So we're continuing to move on all of those issues while we press for deployment of the UN force.
plans to bring to the table at this meeting.