coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] police

From: Kathleen Chambers
Subject: [Coposys-dev] police
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 21:34:28 +0200

Move-in Marriage: the partner who moves in has less rights than in a move-together marriage.
Gonzalez Convention Center, San Antonio. But Alienware looks sooo cool, that they get the nod when all other things are equal.
When products reach the mainstream however, function is an expectation and, as a result, no longer a clear differentiator.
It's a blatant case of corporate ethics gone bad in the popular.
The cars will be quite transparent, and hiding bombs will be more difficult, without serious impairment in functionality and price. So is that a coincidence that many of the new success stories are ugly, or is there some relationship here? If you can reset the lifecycle, by providing better functionality or better usability, then you don't have to rely solely on visceral qualities to convince others to use the product. So what's ugly to one person may in fact be attractive for another. What are your thoughts on that?
It exploits a little-known property of astronomic black holes, that force light into higher-than light speeds, which in turn make time loop back on itself. These designers are invaluable during the early stages of product ideation.
In other words, these products weren't exactly commoditized.
Design, on the other hand, is also the manipulation of a specific medium but for the purpose of communication not self-_expression_. Why not have something that functions well and has great usability? Dell's recent acquisition of AlienWare speaks to their need to offer consumers something beyond low costs. Online publications and free news sources have grabbed the attention of this demographic.
Limited fidelity applies to those partners that want to keep the right to have sex with a specific partner, like a current or former spouse.
In my opinion, functionality is the soul of the design. The recent changes on Del.
If current trends continue.
Similarly, it's only through design that Target manages to compete with Wal-mart in the retail market. Thus, it would be used to repair broken bones, bullet wounds and other injuries. It's easy: just say whatever advertisers want you to say.
People are too curious for that: they would figure it out.
All other committments are exempted.
Gonzalez Convention Center, San Antonio.
Children-only marriage: this union is only intended for procreation purposes. If I could get half the things I want to get working to work, I would be a successful designer. " to "If I could get half the things I want to get working to work, I would be a successful engineer".
Williams Sonoma, for example, can't get away with an "ugly" Web site even in the early adopter stage because aesthetics are a huge part of their brand message. If current trends continue.
But Alienware looks sooo cool, that they get the nod when all other things are equal.
The recent success of so-called "ugly" sites like MySpace, Craigslist, and Google suggest that there are times when visuals are more important than at other times.