RE: [DejaGnu] GUI Testing

From: Bao Ha
Subject: RE: [DejaGnu] GUI Testing
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 13:02:57 -0400

The way I am thinking about how to do it is as follow:

- dejgnu to remotely trigering the testing
- android (http://www.smith-house.org/open.html) to
manipulate the screen events.  If the GUI is on Windows,
I will use VNC to bring it to the X, since android needs
Xtest extension.
- dump the screen shot after defined strategic events
- comparing the jpeg

I am hoping somebody may have traversed this path before
and have an easier solution.

Thanks.
Bao