[DejaGnu] searching for consulting

From: Niklaus Giger
Subject: [DejaGnu] searching for consulting
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 14:38:41 +0200

We are a manufacturer for plastic injections machines and wand to automatize
some of our testing.

We employ about 800 people. Our target is a homegrown PPC board (PPC403 running
vxWorks).

We have seen Dejagnu. In order to get management approval of this new project I
need some feedback of uses
of dejagnu in a similar corporation (machinery industry, similar size).

Somebody nows about uses of dejagnu in a industrial environment?

Also we are evaluating whether we should get some external help to speed the
introduction up.
Does somebody who is offering consulting services? German speaking background
would be a asset,
but is not required, geographical proximity to switzerland is a huge plus as
transcontinental flights would
be probably too expensive to justify.

Thank you in advance for any hint.

Regards