Re: [DejaGnu] library and ldflags order in target.exp reversed?

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [DejaGnu] library and ldflags order in target.exp reversed?
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 20:26:08 -0600

On Wed, May 16, 2001 at 07:54:37PM -0400, John David Anglin wrote:
> I have sent this before.  The patch is relative to framework 1.3.1 but
> I believe the problem still exits in 1.4.1.  The order of ldflags and the
> libraries is important, especially under hpux.  As the code stands,

  Arg... I remember adding your patch, but to be honest, I not 100% sure how
it got dropped out. I tested on HUX11, and didn't notice a problem, but that
sounds like just luck... Anyway, I just checked this in again. Thanks for
reminding me again.

 Lately I have actually been building my unit tests with make now, rather than
building them all from the test driver. That way I can also test standalone
easier. Then the test driver just runs the test binaries. It's also faster...

        - rob -